hi everyone, a new playlist this week. lots of climbing– in the saddle, lifts, out of the saddle, surges, enjoy! here is the spotify link: cycle tunes 10.4.12
- mumford and sons – babel (3:28) : warm up / stretch.
- the black keys – gold on the ceiling (3:44) : surges up hill. starting at incline, surge on chorus. add gear on verses.
- eva simons – i don’t like you (4:12) : lifts in and out of the saddle. 20 sec out/20 sec seated.
- group 1 crew – the difference (3:58) : out of the saddle climb.
- outkast – bombs over baghdad (4:19), september – party in my head (4:17) : heavy out of the saddle, drop down for 30 second surge.
- britney spears – till the world ends (3:58) : lifts in and out of the saddle.
- maroon 5 – lucky strike (3:05) : out of the saddle climb.
- black crowes – hard to handle (3:08) : steady, uphill climb. starting in the saddle.
- darude – sandstorm (3:47) : heavy out of the saddle, drop down for 30 second surge.
- hillsong live – you are more (5:48) : cool down / stretch