hi friends – one of my oldest, favorite rides. hope you enjoy! here is the spotify link : cycle tunes 7.15.13
- dazz band – let it whip (4:29) : warm up / stretch
- aerosmith – sweet emotion (3:15) : let’s get going – steady little uphill climb, surges to get us there quickly.
- the rolling stones – paint it black (3:44) : surges on the pick ups in song – each about 15 sec long, approx 10-15 sec break in between. this is a good one!
- prince – kiss (3:46) : steady climb uphill
- kelis – acapella (4:08) : remember the girl who sang “my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard”? well, here she is bringing the heat, with sprints. each approx 35-45 sec on the chorus. have fun.
- lady gaga – poker face (3:57) : climb uphill, surges on the chorus
- kevin rudolf – let it rock (3:51) : lifts, in and out of the saddle
- u2 – vertigo (3:14) : i would love a flat-road right now, but it’s not happening. steady climb uphill
- needtobreathe – let us love (3:42) : quick, out of saddle surges on chorus
- peaches & herb – shake your groove thing (5:46) : i accidentally chose the long version here, i cut short in the middle of class. flat road endurance, a couple of short surges in the saddle (some of out of saddle if our bottoms need a break!)
- p!nk – trouble (3:11) : last one – sprints on chorus
- rolling stones – gimme shelter (4:32) : slow / cool down