hi everyone– here is a sneak peak of tonight’s ride. i’m excited about trying Peak 8 intervals which i read about on another instructor’s blog (http://whipmeintoshape.wordpress.com/). i have been doing a lot of reading about interval/tabata/HIIT training and it will be fun to incorporate them into a ride! here is the spotify link to the playlist : peak 8 intervals 6.7.12
- jack ingram – barefoot and crazy (3:30) : warm up and stretch.
- kelly clarkson – whyyawannabringmedown (2:43) : quick climb, in and out of the saddle at the end.
- outatime – ain’t no body (crew 7 remix) (5:01) : jumps.
- kanye west – stronger (5:12) / david guetta ft. sia – titanium (4:09) / scissor sisters – only the horses (3:43) / N.E.R.D. – rock star (jason nevins remix) (3:49) / chris brown – yeah 3x (4:01) : peak 8 intervals begin here. 30 sec difficult resistance, all out push. 90 seconds of recovery, holding resistance.
- foster the people – don’t stop (2:55) : recover from peak 8.
- citizens – in tenderness (4:02) : steady endurance ride.
- the gym all-stars – love generation (2:56) : jumps in and out of saddle.
- john mayer – queen of california (4:10) : cool down and stretch.