another playlist to start your thanskgiving weekend. sprinting, climbing and finishing with some tabata work. enjoy! here is the spotify link : cycle tunes 11.4.13
- miley cyrus – wrecking ball (3:43) : everyone loves to hate on miley, but this is a good one to start stretching / warm up work
- u2 – mysterious ways (4:03) : couple of easy hills to get us started
- katy perry – walking on air (3:43) : i’m loving the new katy perry cd. lifts in and out of the saddle
- rudimental – not giving in (4:00) : i like to keep the resistance from the lifts and then move uphill from there. this is our first heavy peak.
- maroon 5 – harder to breathe (4:08) : sprints
- bastille – pompeii (3:34) : steady, quick flat road
- bonnie tyler – holding out for a hero (5:49) : continuing the flat road for a bit, i usually cut this one a little short
- m.y.c. – rock (5:38) : hope you are ready for tabata time! as a reminder – all out,80% exertion for 20 seconds, ten second break. repeat 7 times. total of 8 rounds. this should tire you out, don’t hold back on those 20 second surges.
- raphael saadiq – heart attack (3:04) : little bit of recovery, i usually cut a little short so we have a strong finish
- pitbull – timber (3:24) : finishing with quick lifts in and out of the saddle
- drake – hold on (3:48) : cool down / recovery