hope to keep these coming on a more regular basis as we are officially in holiday season. so hard to believe thanksgiving is right around the corner. here is the spotify link : Cycle tunes 10.7.13 enjoy!
- brooke fraser – coachella (3:32) : one of my favorite singers/songs. warm up / stretch
- van halen – you really got me (2:41) : heading uphill, quick surges in the saddle
- kid rock – all summer long (4:58) : start of approx 8 min of steady uphill climbing. building up to a peak with this first song
- eagles – in the city (3:45) : by the time the eagles start, should be a heavy slow point. head for a quick downhill once the song picks up, and finish with a quick climb to the top.
- the charlie daniels band – devil went down to georgia (3:35) : bit of recovery from the climbing work. this is an active flat road. pushing speed for approx 90 seconds after a solid recovery.
- tegan and sara – closer (3:30) : lifts in and out of the saddle.
- kasabian – fire (4:12) : back to climbing. this time, heavy, quick surges in the saddle.
- pink floyd – another brick in the wall (3:49) : continuing the climbing work (noticing a theme here?). starting out slow, still heavy from our surges. downhill for a bit and quicken pace as the song picks up.
- kerli – walking on air (4:27) : ok, i admit this song is a little out there, but it is really catchy and one of my recent favorites. resistance comes down, steady, quick flat road.
- everclear – everything to everyone (3:21) : running here, in and out of the saddle, so resistance should a little heavier than a normal flat road.
- lana del rey – summertime sadness (remix) (3:35) : finishing with final interval – heavy climbing out of the saddle, with surges in the saddle
- lorde – royals (3:10) : stretch, cool down