Last week I had a tiny incident with some unedited music, so this week I made an effort to include some safer, older music. Lots of climbing at the front end of this ride. Here is the Spotify link, enjoy! cycle tunes 10.25.12
- rascal flatts – banjo (4:17) : warm up / stretching.
- andrew spencer – i need a hero (remix) (6:04) : starting at 1:00, alternate between one minute of climbing and one minute of in the saddle surging.
- u2 – sunday bloody sunday (4:42) & bush – comedown (5:27) : climbing work, three peaks over the course of these two songs.
- p!nk – blow me one last kiss (4:16) : sprints
- ellie goulding – anything could happen (4:46) : this song is on repeat! love it. lifts in and out of the saddle.
- starship – nothing’s gonna stop us now (4:31) & the cars – just what i needed (3:45) : final set of climbs. two peaks.
- flo rida – i cry (3:44) : sprints.
- philip philips – home (3:29) : stretching / cool down.